Speech Language Pathologist -Certificate of Clinical Competency
Company: Peachtree Centre
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Peachtree Centre - Join Our Team! -
$2,500 SIGNING BONUS!
Peachtree Centre is seeking a Full time Speech Language Pathologist
to join our In House Rehab Team.
The ideal therapist will work diligently to restore function while
preventing further decline in patients' ability to perform day to
day meaningful tasks. This person must demonstrate strong
observation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills,
and possess the ability to work closely with others in a manner
essential to delivering the highest level of care to all
Peachtree Centre is an 111 bed skilled nursing facility with 30
beds being specifically for short term rehab. Peachtree is proud to
announce a new state of the art rehab gym in order to facilitate
our residents highest level of function.
It is managed by Ahava Healthcare, where we believe in treating the
patient physically, emotionally, and socially while upholding the
highest standards of care. Come be a part of an amazing rehab team
that is under great leadership and setting the standard for
excellence in rehab care.
- Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Certificate of Clinical Competency
- Liscensed in SC
- Current CPR
- Screen and treat patients on Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial
insurance, etc following acceptable practice standards.
- Record daily treatment charges according to approved billing
- Document daily notes and progress notes according to
- Participate in patient/resident care conferences,
interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings as required and
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members
regarding patient/resident progress, problems and plan.
- Participate in in-service training programs for other staff in
- Instruct families in caregiver training appropriate for the
patient/resident to return home.
- Coordinates with members of other departments and staff in
- Perform other duties as requested
Full Time Benefits include:
Competitive Pay -
Low-Cost Health Insurance
Free Life Insurance
401k with company match
Paid Time Off
Paid Birthday Holiday
Free CEUs through CEU 360
Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Ancillary Insurance Available. - -Includes: Accident, Cancer,
Hospital and Critical Illness.
Keywords: Peachtree Centre, Gastonia , Speech Language Pathologist -Certificate of Clinical Competency, Healthcare , Gaffney, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!