Occupational Therapist-Full Time
Company: Peachtree Centre
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Peachtree Centre - Join Our Team!
$2,000 SIGNING BONUS!
Peachtree Centre, a skilled nursing facility located in Gaffney, SC
is seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our In House Rehab
The ideal therapist will work diligently to restore function while
preventing further decline in patients' ability to perform day to
day meaningful tasks. This person must demonstrate strong
observation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills,
and possess the ability to work closely with others in a manner
essential to delivering the highest level of care to all patients.
- -Peachtree Centre is an 111 bed skilled nursing facility with 30
beds being specifically for short term rehab along with a 27 bed
ALF. Peachtree is proud to announce a new state of the art rehab
gym in order to facilitate our residents highest level of
function.It is managed by Ahava Healthcare, where we believe in
treating the patient physically, emotionally, and socially while
upholding the highest standards of care. Come be a part of an
amazing rehab team that is under great leadership and setting the
standard for excellence in rehab care.
- Occupational Therapist licensure in the state of SC
- CPR certified
OT Essential Functions:
- Screen, evaluate, and treat patients on Medicare, Medicaid,
Commercial insurance, etc following acceptable practice
- Supervise COTA'S according to SC practice standards
- Record daily treatment charges according to approved billing
- Document daily notes and progress notes according to
- Participate in patient/resident care conferences,
interdisciplinary team meetings and other meetings as required and
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members
regarding patient/resident progress, problems and plan.
- Participate in in-service training programs for other staff in
- Instruct families in caregiver training appropriate for the
patient/resident to return home.
- Coordinates with members of other departments and staff in
- Perform other duties as requested
Competitive Pay -
Low-Cost Health Insurance
Free Life Insurance
401k with company match
Paid Time Off
Paid Birthday Holiday
Dental and Vision Insurance
Flexible Spending Account
Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Ancillary Insurance Available. - -Includes: Accident, Cancer,
Hospital and Critical Illness.
Keywords: Peachtree Centre, Gastonia , Occupational Therapist-Full Time, Healthcare , Gaffney, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!