Company: Groundwater Solutions / Modern Medical Group
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Job Description Nurse Practitioner -Job Description
1. Report to the Supervising Physician and Practice Manager.
2. Assist physicians in the provision of care to patients receiving
medical care under their service from admission through discharge
including, but not limited to:
a. Processing applicable initial and final documents,
b. Conducting physical examinations and accessing health status of
c. Obtaining, compiling and recording patient medical data,
including health history, progress notes, and results of physical
d. Ordering, reviewing and interpreting lab and other diagnostic
e. Ordering appropriate treatments and medications,
f. Monitoring therapies,
g. Instructing and counseling patients regarding prescribed
h. Assisting providers during emergencies including CPR.
All services shall be provided in accordance with guidelines
established by the North Carolina Medical Board as applicable for
ACP and supervisory physician.
3. Provide all needed services to assigned patients regardless of
such patient's color, race, gender, creed, ability to pay, or
available third-party payor coverage.
4. Maintain excellent working relationships with patients, staff,
and colleagues. Participate in the resolution of patient and
provider complaints and enhancement of patient and provider
5. Maintain excellent working relationships and communication with
providers, medical, and administrative support staff.
6. Complete and maintain adequate and proper medical records with
respect to all patients examined or treated in accordance with all
Hospital, legal, accreditation, regulatory and third-party payor
requirements. Provide proper documentation to MMG support staff as
per procedure to assure timely and accurate billing to third party
payors and patients.
7. Sign off on applicable charting and other required documents
within forty-eight (48) hours of date of service.
8. Participate in utilization review for quality of services.
9. Comply with all applicable statutes, regulations, and other
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgement and discretion
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information
- Must hold active and unrestricted North Carolina
- Must hold active and unrestricted DEA license along with x
- Must have a Master's Degree in Nursing
- Must be actively credentialled or eligible to be credentialled
with Medicare, Medicaid, and major commercial health insurance
Keywords: Groundwater Solutions / Modern Medical Group, Gastonia , Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!