Home Dialysis Coordinator (RN)
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Overview Did you know that some of the industry's most talented
and caring registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has
helped DCI achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates
among large dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We
think our Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our
patients' lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better
quality of life.Our mission is "the care of the patient is our
reason for existence." What's yours?The Home Dialysis Coordinator
is responsible for coordinating ongoing care of home patients and
services provided. Coordinates training and modality selection of
new ESRD patients. Responsibilities
- Assess new patient home situations to ensure they are
appropriate for home therapies. -
- Works as a liaison to discuss home dialysis as modality prior
to initiation of dialysis therapy.
- Oversees training of home patients in home hemodialysis, CAPD,
- Follows patients' progress including any hospitalizations and
hospital discharges to ensure continuity of program.
- Schedules home visits as indicated, documenting the visit and
- Coordinates admission of new patients: securing consents,
reviewing pertinent policies and procedures, providing initial
education. - -
- Identifies and coordinates patient procedures such as access
interventions and physician office visits and makes appropriate
referrals to dietary and social services.
- Ensures care provided to patients follows clinic procedures. -
Takes corrective steps when procedures are not followed.
- Participates in the clinic CQI program as assigned by the Nurse
Manager.Supervisor responsibilities -may include: assisting Nurse
Manager in interviewing and hiring new employees; planning,
assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding
and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
issues; scheduling employees to meet patient census needs; training
employees in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Job Requirements:
- Must maintain current license in the state of North Carolina as
a Registered Nurse
- Twelve months experience in a dialysis is preferred
- Experience in a supervisory role is preferredDCI is a federal
contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. - If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at - -or 615-327-3061. Once a request has
been made, DCI will initiate a discussion with you about your needs
and whether an accommodation can be provided. DCI is committed to
providing such accommodations where possible.For more information
about equal opportunity please see: -;;; and.
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Gastonia , Home Dialysis Coordinator (RN), Healthcare , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!