LPN Clinical Coordinator-CMC ICC
Company: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Licensed Practical Nurse $5000 Sign-on Bonus for LPNs! The bonus
will be paid in three installments: First installment is received
after the first 120 days, second installment after the first 12
months, third installment after 18 months for full- time employees.
New Hires must remain employed as a full-time SRHS associate to
receive the entire sign-on bonus. Position Summary The rural health
Clinical Coordinator practices professional nursing in communities
with relatively low populations that are geographically and often
culturally isolated. Rural Health Clinical Coordinators have close
ties to and interaction with the communities in which they
practice. The rural health Clinical Coordinator understands the
region in which one is practicing, as well as an in-depth awareness
of cultural norms and values. The rural health Clinical Coordinator
values the close interaction they have with the individuals,
families, and communities they serve. The Clinical Coordinator,
under the guidance of the Practice Manager, will carry out
responsibilities which ensure high quality, well-coordinated
patient care in the Rural Health Clinic according to policies and
standard operating procedures. The Clinical Coordinator has
delegated authority to support, advise, and direct overall
management of clinical practice. Must be able to provide and
understand the specific communication, developmental, and treatment
needs of patients, families, and visitors in the Rural Health
Clinic setting. Serves as a clinical resource, participates in
patient and staff education, demonstrates leadership, and serves as
a preceptor. Minimum Requirements Education
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing Program Experience
- LPN with 3 years healthcare experience
- Current license to practice nursing in South Carolina
- Current CPR certification Core Job Responsibilities
- Oversight of clinical staff, to include scheduling, coaching
and disciplinary action per SRHS policies.
- Assist with patient triage and phone triage. Assist providers
with exams and procedures.
- Handles patient, employee, physician complaints/ grievances
according to the hospitals policies.
- Works with Practice Manager in budget development and
implementation as well as in other projects as needed.
- Manages cost and revenue of medical supplies and clinical
- Kronos Timekeeper for clinical staff.
- Assists Practice Manager with Studer initiatives.
- Assist in the orientation of new clinical staff.
- Identify learning needs of staff and coordinate in-service/
continuing education requirements.
- Performs annual staff competencies.
- Works with the IT department to resolve any IT issues.
- Ensures all clinical staff licensures and certifications are
up-to-date and reports this information to the appropriate
- Responsible for performing patient access activities such as
collecting and documenting correct demographic and billing
information, maintaining an accurate cash drawer, issuing receipts,
managing daily deposits, assisting patients with
scheduling/rescheduling/confirming of all appointments, and
maintaining an orderly flow of patients through the reception and
- Possess knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to Rural Health Clinics.
- Perform duties and adhere to requirements of Rural Health
Clinic Standards as they relate to Corporate Compliance, Human
Resources, Infection Prevention, Equipment Maintenance, Quality,
and Regulatory Management.
- Possess a wide knowledge of resources available within the
- Possess ability to adapt to the resources that are
- Possess the ability to use innovative and creative solutions to
manage challenges in the Rural Health Clinic.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Spartanburg Regional Healthcare System, Gastonia , LPN Clinical Coordinator-CMC ICC, Healthcare , Gaffney, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!