Urgent Care Physician
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Urgent Care opening in Taylorsville, North Carolina. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Adelphi is seeking a primary care physician to provide services at
a correctional facility in North Carolina. The physician should not
have a restriction or revocation of medical staff membership or
clinical privileges at any institution. The physician will be
required to provide services between 3 correctional facilities in
• Profession: Physician
• Specialty: Correctional Medicine/Psychiatry/Urgent Care/Primary
• Location: Taylorsville, Raleigh & Lenoir, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: 40 hours per week
• Travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance covered
• Active NC license
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• DEA certification
• Will be float within 3 facilities
• Review diagnostic examination results such as laboratory,
radiology, specialists' findings, and nursing care notes.
• Review and document patient history into an electronic healthcare
• Initiate and perform diagnostic testing or procedures,
examinations, treatments, and surgical procedures.
• Document and make referrals for other medically necessary
• Prescribe medications in accordance with the facility's drug
• Provide adequate and timely documentation for all patient
encounters in Problem-Oriented Medical Record format.
• Conduct telephone consultation during regular business hours,
with facility health services staff.
• Assign PULHEAT physical health ratings to be used in assignment
and/or change of work grade and living assignment.
• Conduct chronic disease assessments per the facility's
• Respond to any and all urgent callbacks from the facility
• Review and co-sign mid-level providers' charts as appropriate
• Provide consultation to mid-level providers either verbally or by
direct patient re-evaluation as needed
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Gastonia , Urgent Care Physician, Healthcare , Taylorsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!