School Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP-CCC
Company: Supplemental Health Care
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a school district to
provide a School Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC, for the
2022/2023 School Year in Gaffney, South Carolina.Caseload details
for this Speech Language Pathologist, SLP-CCC position:
- Case Load: Early Childhood & K-12
- Schedule: Full-time, Monday-Thursday
- Hours: 7.5 per day, 37.5 per week
- Bell time: 8:00am to 3:30pm
- Length: 8/08/22 - 5/26/23School SLP job description:Provides
and directs speech-language services to children ages 5-21 in an
educational setting. The school-based Speech-Language Pathologist's
(SLP) focus is the communication abilities of students. The SLP's
goal is to remediate, improve, or alleviate communication and
swallowing problems to help students achieve their maximum
potential in learning, social, prevocational/vocational, and
recreational activities. SLPs may supervise Speech-Language
Pathology Assistants (SLPAs) in their provision of services to
students.Join the 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Best of Staffing
winners. Our clients and talent have voted SHC Best of Staffing for
5 years in a row!
- Wide range of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans.
- 6 Paid Time Off (PTO) plans with a year-round compensation
- 401(k) with up to 3% company match.
- Share the Care referral bonus with residual and lump sum payout
- Discounted online CEU courses.
Active SC SLP-CCC License
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Gastonia , School Based Speech Language Pathologist- SLP-CCC, Healthcare , Gaffney, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!