Internal Medicine Physician Assistant
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Taylorsville, North Carolina. This
and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
Adelphi is seeking a nurse practitioner (NP)/physician assistant
(PA) to provide services correctional facility in North
• Ref #:BD-50-60
• Profession: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
• Specialty: Correctional Medicine/Psychiatry/Urgent Care/Primary
• Location: Taylorsville, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: 40hrs/week
• NC License
• DEA certification
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• NP/PA Certification
• Perform vital signs and appropriate medical history.
• Perform independent assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of all
illnesses and trauma.
• Refer patients to the clinical director for conditions beyond the
scope of training and experience of the nurse practitioner.
• Manage chronic health problems.
• Prescribe indicated medications as directed through utilizing the
Soldiers' Home Policy and Procedures.
• Prescribe narcotic and controlled substances as directed by the
• Administer authorized immunizations.
• Provide counseling and guidance to patients on issues relating to
drugs, diet, weight control, effects of prescribed medications, and
• Order and interpret laboratory tests, X-rays, electrocardiograms,
audiograms, and perform tympanometry.
• Perform physical exams.
• Perform all other required services within the scope of practice
which is consistent with the Nurse Practice Act of the State of
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Gastonia , Internal Medicine Physician Assistant, Healthcare , Taylorsville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!