RN Orthopedics - Sign On Bonus
Company: Mission Hospital
Posted on: January 15, 2022
DescriptionThis position is eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus
with a 2 year commitment to Mission Health, ask Recruiter for more
Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with
your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2
million patient interactions every year, nurses at Mission Hospital
have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a Registered Nurse,
Orthopedics you can be a part of change.
BenefitsWe are committed to providing benefits that matter to
nurses. At Mission Hospital our benefits package offers eligible
colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical,
wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401k retirement plan
- Identify Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee discount program and lots moreIt is an exciting time
to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential
and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and
professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and
improve positive outcomes for your patients as a Registered Nurse,
Orthopedics. We want your knowledge and expertise!
About the Department:
- The Orthopedic floor specializes in taking care of patients
with Joint replacements, focusing mainly on hip and knee
surgeries.Job Summary and Qualifications:
- Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of
professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of
- Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning,
implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and
document care and teaching of patients and family.
- Implements medically prescribed interventionsRequired
Experience: One-year hospital nursing experience
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or enroll in a BSN or advanced
degree program and obtain a BSN within 5 years of hire date into RN
position. Grandfathering will be accepted between departments and
Mission Health entities.
- Exemptions or extensions may be approved by the facility CNO
and reported out to the CNO Council members.
- Each facility will ensure tracking of exemptions should this
information be needed.
- RNs with 10 years or more of experience are exempt.
- Masters in Nursing preferredCertifications & Licensure:
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse
with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. eNLC (Enhanced Nurse
License Compact) license may apply, licensee should confirm with
- BLS Healthcare Provider
- National Certification in area of specialty preferredMission
Hospital, located in Asheville, North Carolina, serves as the
regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care in
western North Carolina and the adjoining region. Mission Hospital
is licensed for more than 800 beds and houses the region's only
dedicated Level II trauma center. It also includes Mission
Children's Hospital - the region's only children's hospital. The
flagship hospital of Mission Health, Mission Hospital has been
consistently ranked as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by
Truven Health Analytics. Mission Hospital, a member of Mission
Health, is an operating division of HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical
Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent
years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for
the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other
""There is so much good to do in the world and so many different
ways to do it.""- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Healthcare
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real
impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing
applications for our Registered Nurse, Orthopedics opening. Submit
your application today and help advance the practice of
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Current HCA employees and those employed by HCA anytime in the last
1 year are not eligible to receive the sign on bonus."
Keywords: Mission Hospital, Gastonia , RN Orthopedics - Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Morganton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!