Registered Nurse - RN
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: November 19, 2021
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled
nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
The RN Registered Nurse is responsible for supervising nursing
personnel to deliver nursing care and within scope of practice
coordinates care delivery, which will ensure that patient's needs
are met in accordance with professional standards of practice
through physician orders, center policies and procedures, and
federal, state and local guidelines. We are looking for clinicians
who would like to combine their love for people and strong work
ethic with the opportunities to advance their career.
RN Registered Nurse Responsibilities:
- The RN - Registered position is a staff position that has
direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility
for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all
reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor,
physician and family
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Competitive pay with
- DailyPay - early access to earn wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health
coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose!
4031 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Union, SC
Currently holds a RN - Registered Nurse license in this state.
One year prior nursing experience preferred.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Gastonia , Registered Nurse - RN, Healthcare , Roebuck, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!