Wound Care Specialist (Registered Nurse)
Company: Novant Health
Posted on: May 5, 2021
The Wound Care Specialist Nurse is responsible for achieving
standards of care, collaborating with physicians, managers,
clinical coordinators and other team members to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate individualized patient care in accordance
with the current policies and procedures. Responsible for ongoing
quality, productivity and efficiency in Wound Ostomy Care
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and
inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team
member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing
remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities.
Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to
our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. BS or BSN required and
completion of Enterostomal Therapy program preferred.
- Experience: Three years in clinical nursing required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in
appropriate state required. Certification in wound/ostomy care
within two years preferred.
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete
generic and department-specific skills validation and competency
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to
deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension,
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Harm". Associated topics: ambulatory, care unit, coronary,
domiciliary, infusion, neonatal, nurse clinical, psychiatric,
registered nurse, surgical
Keywords: Novant Health, Gastonia , Wound Care Specialist (Registered Nurse), Healthcare , Morganton, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!