Business Unit Director
Company: Curtiss Wright
Posted on: March 11, 2019
- Develops and maintains senior customer relationships with Business Segment customers to serve as the single point of accountability.
- Manages Business Segment Operations (e. g.,market and business opportunity development, administration of contracts, project execution, product design, engineering development and process/methods improvement) TPP and Continuous Improvement Initiatives/Customer Funded Projects (Planning, Executing, Monitoring, Corrective Action).
- Assesses and manages risk associated with all Business Segment activities.
- Manages Business Segment People resources (manpower forecasting, recruiting, staff augmentation, consultant acquisition, project management assignments, development programs and workforce transitions).
- Manages Business Segment Financial, Capital and People resources to achieve Performance Objectives (Operating Budget, Return On Capital Invested, Project Performance -- EAC's).
- Defines Business Segment direction and provides oversight to ensure effective work processes, procedures (IDP), practices, roles and performance objectives are established to meet or exceed customer and company performance expectations. Your Expertise:
- University degree in an applicable field, Masters preferred
- Minimum 10 years of Quality Leadership in aerospace operations
- Leadership position in aerospace FAA/EASA repair station certified to FAR part 145 for maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) support of electro-mechanical and hydraulic accessories serving global customers in both commercial and defense markets
- Aftermarket supply chain and distribution expertise with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's) and suppliers of teardown/used/surplus material. Aviation Suppliers Association (ASA-100 standard) experience preferred
- Proven experience negotiating and winning customer new business across OEM's, Airlines, 3rd party heavy maintenance providers, and Repair Depots
- Experience leading a global sales team across Americas (NA+SA), Europe, Russia, Africa/Middle East, and Asia, Pacific, China (APAC)
- Experience within quality systems based on AS9100 Rev. C or D, or equivalent
- Knowledgeable with applicable requirements of CFR Title-14
- Advanced 6-sigma and/or lean certifications, or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Superior leadership, decision-making, communication, organization and interpersonal skills, as well as strong team building and training skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite
Keywords: Curtiss Wright, Gastonia , Business Unit Director, Executive , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!