Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling.
Pay Range: $13-19/hr
GREAT EMPLOYEES DESERVE GREAT BENEFITS!
- Bonus 4x per year
- 1 weeks of Paid Vacation Per Year
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- FREE meals on your shift
Lead Others to enjoy all the deliciousness in the world,
Take charge in partnering with the Restaurant Manager to create
full of fun, excitement and optimism. And, of course, challenge the
team to stretch themselves and develop them to be successful.
- Manage daily activities of your team to ensure guests receive
excellent customer service
- Serve as a strong role model for other employees
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and concern for food quality and
We ask you to:
- Have 1+ years of experience in managing a service concept with
full profit and loss responsibility
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required
- Have ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and
proof of insurance
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Gastonia , Assistant Manager, Executive , Dallas, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!