Posted on: January 23, 2023
Shift Manager PositionIn a world full of quick service options,
Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We want to be
different for our customers and different for our employees. When
you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job - it will be a place
that prioritizes your growth and development while having fun. We
are proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our team. Our
goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do that
without great people like you. Benefits
- Pay up to $15 per hour
- Rain Instant Pay Program
- Potential Performance Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- Free Meals During Shifts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits for full-time employees
- Full and Part Time Available
- Flexible SchedulingResponsibilitiesOur Shift Managers are in
the key to operating our restaurants on a day to day basis. You
will help support the General Manager and Assistant Manager,
ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. You will also help
team members through performance and training initiatives. Your
ability to provide exceptional customer service will keep our
customers coming back for more.
- You know the business and have at least six months of
experience as a manager within restaurant or retail.
- You inspire smiles, are familiar with and have impressive
examples of providing exceptional customer service and will uphold
Company Core Values.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Arby's
different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead
them to the next level. Their success is your success.#PIQArby's
and its franchisees are equal opportunity employers.
Keywords: Arby's, Gastonia , Shift Manager, Executive , Dallas, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!