Posted on: January 22, 2023
General Manager DescriptionIn a world full of quick service
options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We want to
be different for our customers and different for our employees.
When you work at Arby's, it will be more than a job - it will be a
place that prioritizes your growth and development while having
fun. We are proud of the food we serve, our innovation and our
team. Our goal is to be the best in the business, and we can't do
that without great people like you!ResponsibilitiesAs a General
Manager, you will be the leader of your restaurant's Success! You
will lead your Restaurant Management Team and Team Members through
performance, engagement, and training initiatives. Great hiring,
training, and retention are key to reach sale and profit goals. You
will be responsible for ensuring your restaurant is delivering top
- You know the business and have at least one year of experience
as a general manager within restaurant or retail.
- You inspire smiles, are familiar with and have impressive
examples of providing exceptional customer service and will uphold
Company Core Values.
- You're humble and ready to learn about what makes Arby's
different. You're not afraid to jump in and help your team and lead
them to the next level. Their success is your success.Benefits
- Competitive salary up to $60,000 annually (based on
- Quarterly performance bonuses totaling up to $18,000 per
- 401 K available
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Free meals
- Employee Assistance Program
- Advancement opportunitiesArby's and its franchisees are equal
Keywords: Arby's, Gastonia , General Manager, Executive , Roebuck, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!