Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Company: Alera Group
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Propel is looking for an Account Manager to join their
Commercial Lines team in Charlotte1 Are you looking to be part of a
company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and
make a positive impact?Join a team where each employee is empowered
to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each
other up through mutual accountability and shared success? If that
is what you--------re looking for, this is your chance to be part
of an amazing organization! The Account Manager--------s main role
is to ensure customer satisfaction and client retention by
delivering timely, consistent, and quality service.
- Process service requests:
- Prepare quality submissions to carriers on behalf of client or
- Review and analyze quotations received from carriers.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals for presentation to
- Prepare professional and accurate summaries for existing
- Review endorsements for accuracy.
- Process premium audits and assist client in event of a
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Perform contract review with respect to insurance
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of
coverage. Secure premium financing when needed.0
- Review newly issued policies for accuracy before delivery to
- Follow-up in a timely and professional manner with all clients,
carriers, producers and peers.
- Maintain and prioritize workload, including work to be handled
by Account Assistant.
- Conduct monthly renewal meetings with producer and other
Account Managers on the team.
- Maintain certifications and complete assigned training
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements and
authority outlined by each carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager
Qualifications Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel,
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta
- Strong work ethic -----" timely follow-up, team oriented,
proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independentlyExperience and Education:
- Resident State Agents License or ability to obtain one within 2
- Insurance experience preferred.
- College degree preferred. Equal Opportunity Employment
We--------re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. If you--------re a California
resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to
applying. #PandoIQPandoLogic. Keywords: Insurance Account Manager,
Location: Gastonia, NC - 28052
Keywords: Alera Group, Gastonia , Account Manager - Commercial Lines, Executive , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!