Front Desk Manager
Company: Midas Hospitality
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFront Desk Manager - Fairfield Inn & SuitesMidas
Hospitality is recognized as one of the Top 100 U.S. Employers in
2021 (by MogulRecruiter). Ranking #30 for talent, #13 for
diversity, #33 for best in minorities, #16 for blacks and #11 for
women.Start Your Journey with Midas Hospitality:Midas Hospitality
is seeking a Front Office Manager to join our team at the Fairfield
Inn & Suites located in Belmont, NC. This position will supervise
front desk staff and run all aspects of the front desk and office.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for the efficient and professional running of the
- Ensure smooth check-in and check-out of all guests through
properly handling guest accounts.
- Plan and conduct staff meetings on a regular basis.
- Constantly audit all desk work for accuracy and
- Coach and counsel staff.
- Responsible for shift coverage when short-handed or due to
staff absences, including night auditor shift.
- Determine weekly schedule.
- Ensure that all due-outs for the day are cleared and do not
carry any unusual outstanding balances.The Ideal Candidate:
- At least one year of experience as a front desk agent
- One year experience in a supervisory roleAbout Us:From humble
beginnings in 2006 to an enterprise being driven by more than 1,000
people today, Midas Hospitality has never lost sight of our #1
priority - people. Currently, Midas Hospitality operates 40+ hotels
in 14 states with a focus on select-service and extended-stay
properties for leading brands such as Marriott, Hilton and IHG. At
Midas Hospitality, we make room for people's dreams. That means
building a company where people love to work, our financial
partners love the results and everyone loves the experience. As a
people-first organization, we offer opportunities to grow and
benefits to flourish for anyone with a desire to serve others and a
tremendous work ethic. We aim to competitively compensate our
associates and reward their contributions. Please visit our website
for more information: www.midashospitality.comWe offer a range of
benefits including, but not limited to:
- Growth and development tools and access to learning
- Robust PTO policies
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage
- 401k matching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted products and servicesMidas Hospitality is proud to
be a drug free workplace and equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Midas Hospitality, Gastonia , Front Desk Manager, Executive , Belmont, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!