Revenue Management Analyst
Company: X-Elio Energy S.L.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Are you looking for a challenge within a
world renowned leading Renewable Energy company? X-ELIO is a
leading global developer of renewable energies that relies on a
large expertise in the solar sector, with offices in Spain, USA,
Japan, Australia, Mexico, Chile & Italy.X-ELIO is under 50/50
ownership of KKR and Brookfield, and has delivered 2.8 GE of world
class renewable energy plants in 13 countries, across 5 continents.
The company has over 5 GW of new projects in development across 7
key markets. Our efforts are focused on the generation of
ecological and highly profitable solar energy projects, offering
customized solutions. Our efforts are focused on the generation of
clean energy, by means of development and construction of Solar
(PV), Energy Storage (ES) and H2 plants.Reporting to the Revenue
Management DIrector and based in Madrid, we are looking for a
Revenue Management Analyst. The selected professional will ensure
that the operational projects comply with the commitments acquired
under the PPAs and in addition to optimize the income and the
operation of the asset. The scope is international. What will you
- Provide support in the initial phase of development to
understand the operation of settlements in the electricity market
corresponding to each country, analyzing representation cost,
optimization of market revenues, sale of green certificates,
- Design the new strategy for a more complete and efficient asset
management within the company, creating new routines for plant
technical control and OM supervision to a better reporting.
- Provide support to the financial area in relation to the
agreements acquired in the financing, reporting, etc.What do we
- An Engineering, Mathematics, Physics degree, or similar
- At least, 4 years of experience in Market Analysis, PPA
compliance, Asset Management
- Full command of English
- Full command of MS Office package (specially excel)What do we
- Career development in a leading international environment.
- Yearly bonus based on objectives.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Flex-Friday (1 Friday free per month)
- Hybrid Remote work model.
- Ticket Restaurant.
- Health Insurance.
- Additional benefits (Healthy X-Elio, Workshops, Green Mobility
Keywords: X-Elio Energy S.L., Gastonia , Revenue Management Analyst, Executive , Casar, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!