General Manager-Bobcat of Lenoir
Company: Curtis Lane Holdings LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
This position is to serve as the leader of the daily operations and
activities in a dealership. We need your education, experience and
skills to complete our team! When you join our team you will
receive competitive pay, benefits after 90 days, weekends off, paid
holidays, and paid time off! There is always room for growth and
opportunity within our expanding company and we need
Duties include but are not limited to: Management Skills:
- Able to develop action plans to deliver the dealership's annual
goals and plan.
- An effective delegator of tasks and responsibilities.
- Gives clear concise direction w/expectations
- Effective communication skills - both written and oral
- Motivational leadership qualities
- Execute well-defined and accurate performance evaluations
- Recognize and comply with State and Federal environmental and
safety regulations (OSHA, MSHA, EPA, etc.)
- Promotes and enforces company policies
- Promotes and ensures a safe, clean, productive and fair work
- Periodically audits the facility, perimeter areas and the
company vehicles to ensure that all are in compliance and that
there are no potential safety issues.
- Periodically audits all components of the dealership's safety
policies and procedures to ensure full compliance.
- Full performance and income statement accountability
- Promotes teamwork between departments and throughout the
organization. Requirements Must have valid Driver's License
Keywords: Curtis Lane Holdings LLC, Gastonia , General Manager-Bobcat of Lenoir, Executive , Lenoir, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!