Third-Party Documents Administration, Associate /Assistant Vice President
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Do you want your voice heard and your actions to count? Discover
your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the
5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P
Global, April 2020).In the Americas, we're 13,000 colleagues,
striving to make a difference for every client, organization, and
community we serve. We stand for our values, developing positive
relationships built on integrity and respect. It's part of our
culture to put people first, listen to new and diverse ideas and
collaborate toward greater innovation, speed and agility. We're a
team that accepts responsibility for the future by asking the tough
questions and owning the solutions. Join MUFG and be empowered to
make your voice heard and your actions count.Provides support in
gathering, compiling, system configuration and synthesizing
information about processes and/or Third Party/Vendor Master
Service Agreements contracts for Financial Operations of Americas
(Procurement Operations of Americas). Supporting Legal, Sourcing
and Third-Party Risk Management on Contract Documentation review
and management. Major Responsibilities:
- Assist with the activities related to system configuration,
development, testing, deployment, administration, and monitoring of
the FOA Systems, SharePoint(s) and related sites.
- Includes research, reporting on credit/vendor evaluations,
statistics and logistics of processes, and performance
- Creates and analyzes various reports and provides
recommendations, solutions and services in support of the Financial
Operations of Americas organization.
- Delivering on Enterprise Applications, Program /Project(s)
dedicated focus on Artificial Intelligence, Automation of
Assignments, Simplification of process experience and strengthen
- Produce moderately complex Monthly and Quarterly Reports
- Manage report production, generating Management Reports as
- Maintain report templates, manage development and enhancement
- Data familiarity with multiple financial applications; thorough
understanding of the attributes, interactions, and differences
between each data source:-- Data flow through the data source
(Processing input and output)
- Develop/enhance/support moderately difficult financial reports,
leveraging automation when possible.
- Establish and maintain proper documentation
- Works on small to moderate assignments that require increased
skill in multiple analytical / technical environments.
- Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to
resolve problems on an ongoing basis
- This function will support assessments of current state,
development, delivery and adherence to a strategic roadmap.
- Additionally, this function will support the operational
execution of daily
- Bachelor's degree in MIS/Accounting or Finance and Management
Accounting exposure; 5+ years of related experience required
- Understand and review contract language, Master Service
Agreements, Third Party Risk Assessments and Database Structure and
Aptitude for data reporting
- Aptitude and experience in using and modeling Microsoft Office
Suite of products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Tableau)
- Must have excellent oral and written communication and
organizational, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Understand requirements to maintain a secure and accurate data
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under
time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same
- Problem resolution skills with strong analytical skills, sound
judgment and ability to work effectively with clients and technical
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Aptitude for application lifecycle support (processing input
and output) and Sourcing Lifecycle. Additional Qualifications:
- Must have working knowledge and experience developing solutions
to access and display external data through SharePoint, Excel,
Access and other tools.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Must have good knowledge compiling flowcharts and using
flowcharting software (e.g. Visio).
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and
independently with little supervision.The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of
personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds,
perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create
opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not
discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as
the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of
violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment
decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire
into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made.
Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have
been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain
Keywords: MUFG, Gastonia , Third-Party Documents Administration, Associate /Assistant Vice President, Executive , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!