Machine Setup Mechanic
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Nesco Resource is now hiring for a 1st shift Machine Setup
Mechanic at a facility in Gastonia!Responsibilities:
- Possess a clear understanding of how to make complete, complex
setups of each automatic machine including trouble-shooting each
machine in the event of a malfunction.
- Check raw materials (weights and quantities) prior to running
- Check the overall quality of brushes on an ongoing basis to
ensure adherence to quality standards and specifications.
- Possess a clear understanding of how to operate each automatic
machine and be able to operate machines, when required, if an
operator is absent.
- Possess a clear understanding of all pertinent paperwork
including shop orders and applicable blueprints.
- Train and work with machine operators to ensure optimum
quality, efficiency, and productivity. Skills/Qualifications:
- Attention to detail/quality oriented
- Strong mechanical ability
- Basic blueprint reading and math skills
- Knowledge of measuring equipment such as rulers and
- Ability to use common hand and power tools
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to work 40 hours a week plus scheduled
overtime, weekdays, and/or Saturdays.
- Machine Shop experience with manual machines. Pay:Starting at
$21.50/hr, depending on experience. We offer a range of benefits
including 401k, healthcare, dental, and vision while you are
working towards your permanent employment.Shift:Monday - Friday,
7:30am - 3:30pm with some overtime -Nesco Resource is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Gastonia , Machine Setup Mechanic, Engineering , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!