Posted on: January 15, 2022
Competitive Pay and Leadership opportunities!WE PAY BY THE HOUR,
NOT THE JOB!AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANWe're looking for all levels of
Automotive Technicians who want to work in a fun, fast-paced
production environment. Hone your skills on lower mileage,
late-model vehicles. Whether you are just starting your career or
you are an experienced Master Technician, Carvana has a role for
- Compensation is based on level of experience with opportunity
to grow your career
- Competitive Pay Rate (No Flat Rate!)
- Monday - Friday Work Schedule
- 100% company-paid medical insurance premiums
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Tool & ASE Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Unmatched Company Culture
- Day and Evening Shifts Available$1.00 more PER HOUR for 2nd
shiftROLES VARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (ENTRY - MASTER)
- Entry level Auto Technicians - minimum 6 months experience
- Perform technician services such as routine 150 point
- Record imperfections found during the initial inspection
- Notate and test all controls and features on the vehicles
including back-up cameras, lane departure, Bluetooth, etc.
- Perform technician services such as routine inspections and
maintenance (other than timing belts).
- Complete lube, oil, filter, and fluid flushes/exchanges.
- Highly Experienced Auto Technicians - minimum 2+ years required
- Master-level understanding of vehicle repair
- Ability to perform extensive vehicle engine repairs, brake
repair, and electrical issues
- Proficient in using a variety of specialty tools and
- Repair advanced vehicle electrical issues and perform heavy
vehicle engine work.
- Install, repair, and replace vehicle refrigerant and recovery
- Complete advanced diagnosis on both mechanical and electrical
- Perform electric and hybrid vehicle diagnostics and
- Assist in general automotive repairs such as radiators, timing
belts, and transmissions if needed or requested by management.
- Perform extensive brake and tire repair.
- Input vehicle data into computer systems and Carvana technology
applications to ensure vehicle information is up to dateWHAT WE
WOULD PREFER IN CANDIDATES
- ASE Certifications
- Previous electrical, air conditioning, and primary and advanced
- Previous experience diagnosing vehicles and performing road
- Previous experience working in a high-end automotive facility
- Previous experience working in a lean-manufacturing
- Previous experience working for a fast-paced hyper growth
companyPERKS & BENEFITS
- Health Premiums
- ASE & Tool Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Consistent Work Schedule
- No Flat Rate
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Vehicle Discount
Keywords: Carvana, Gastonia , Service Technicians, Engineering , Dallas, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!