Posted on: January 15, 2022
This is where you save and sustain livesAt Baxter, we are deeply
connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work
makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a
sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work
improves outcomes for millions of patients.Baxter's products and
therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics
and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant
medical innovations that transform healthcare.Together, we create a
place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This
is where you can do your best work.Join us at the intersection of
saving and sustaining lives- where your purpose accelerates our
mission.Summary:This role is responsible for leading, managing and
coordinating multiple individual multi-million dollar projects and
project teams into one fully integrated project. This person must
be able to manage and work with multiple projects, functional teams
and quality systems. Projects under the supervision of this role
are in various stages of progress including design, bid,
construction, commissioning and qualification requiring
coordination with manufacturing, quality, corporate engineering,
procurement and support groups at all levels.Essential Duties &
- Provide leadership to team members, guiding them in terms of
prioritization and problem resolution.
- Lead the development and integration of project strategies
which may cross several disciplines; evaluate alternatives against
agreed criteria, select strategies and appropriate level of risk
and understanding full range of implications across the
- Coordinate activities of personnel in other departments and
contractors as well as providing day to day guidance for the team.
Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules, budgets and/or
resolve technical problems.
- Develop and administer budgets, capital projects, schedules and
- Management of project teams; conceptual and basic design;
construction engineering; procurement and technical/commercial bid
evaluation of materials and subcontractors; budgeting, planning;
cost, progress control, and reporting; and coordinating with
clients, vendors, subcontractors, and certifying authorities.
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.Requirements:
- Proven experience as a construction project manager with major
percentage of projects in the pharmaceutical field.
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures, materials
and project management principles.
- Proficiency with construction / project management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels in verbal and
written form, including technical/business writing.
- Knowledge of GMPs and FDA guidelines.
- Strong OSHA & EHSS Regulations awareness.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.Education
- BS in relevant engineering discipline from an accredited
institution with MBA preferred.
- 15+ years experience in project management.Equal Employment
OpportunityBaxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter
evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, protected veteran status,
disability/handicap status or any other legally protected
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency PolicyReasonable AccommodationsBaxter is committed
to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to
individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition
or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to
Americas_TTA@baxter.com and let us know the nature of your request
along with your contact information.034693
Keywords: BAXTER, Gastonia , Engineer, Engineering , Crouse, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!