Early Childhood Lead Teacher (Duncan)
Company: Big Blue Marble Academy
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Join Big Blue Marble Academy as a Lead Teacher! We're offering a
hiring incentive of up to $1,000 to full-time and part-time
teachers! Enjoy what you love to do while working with infants,
toddlers, and preschoolers. We're looking forward to meeting
Big Blue Marble Academy ("BBMA") is searching for a career-minded
educator with the desire to lead children into the 21st Century.
Our unique curriculum emphasizes global citizenship, character
development, and foreign languages. Our ideal candidate must be a
self-starter, have strong oral and written communication skills,
and the ability to work in a team environment. Our teachers are
dedicated to supporting our brand and mission of providing global
education for children of all ages.
* Classroom Management: Plan, supervise, and implement our program
for your assigned class in accordance with BBMA policies and
philosophy. Conduct our curriculum and age-appropriate learning
activities as outlined. The monthly curriculum theme shall be
evident in your classroom through visual displays of students'
* Communication and Customer Service: Develop rapport with parents
to facilitate the natural sharing of information. Use required
electronic daily reports app to communicate about each child's
daily activities. Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly
and appropriately with children, directors, peers and parents.
Maintain professionalism, superior customer service, and
* Operations and Compliance: Follow all procedures as instructed.
Maintain cleanliness of classroom and other areas as assigned.
* Team player: Demonstrate flexibility and the willingness to help
other team members as needed. Must be prepared to work with
children from infancy to 4 years of age.
* Minimum of an associate degree in early childhood education or
* Must be at least 18 years or older
* 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility
* Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
* Must be CPR and First Aid certified
* Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear,
and respond to children's needs, including reaching high, stooping
to the child's level, sitting on the floor and rising from the
floor, and standing for long periods of time.
* Be able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact
with many children and parents bring every day.
* Bilingual candidates preferred
We offer a team environment that supports the learning success of
children! Our benefits for eligible, full time employees include
health, dental, vision, and life insurance along with childcare
discounts, referral credits and PTO along with voluntary benefits
for short-term disability, an accident plan, and critical
illness/cancer plans. BBMA offers opportunity for growth and
on-the-job training to further your career in early childhood
education. Compensation is competitive depending on educational
attainment and years of experience.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of our
background check, pre-hire screenings, and onboarding processes.
All employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with
or without cause.
Keywords: Big Blue Marble Academy, Gastonia , Early Childhood Lead Teacher (Duncan), Education / Teaching , Duncan, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!