Company: Western & Southern Life
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Overview: The purpose of the Financial Representative is to meet
the middle-income client needs for risk protection, financial
security, and wealth creation by educating clients, analyzing
needs, and recommending solutions in an ethical and client-focused
manner. The Financial Representative provides financial solutions
to the right people, in the right way, for the right
- Identify market(s) and develop appropriate marketing plan.
- Prospect and network for middle-market clients by
identification of qualified names and making initial contacts.
- Contact and secure appointments with prospective and existing
clients for the purpose of sales, conservation and service.
- Adequately prepare for all appointments through established
- Conduct all appointments using Western & Southern Life
consultative practices and processes.
- Effectively sell insurance and investment solutions.
- Effectively plan for and schedule all sales, marketing and
service activities for the week and foreseeable future.
- Market for the purposes of developing the Western & Southern
Life brand at the local level.
- Proactively develop community relationships to cultivate and
strengthen presence in target market(s).
- Maintain personal contact with clients to ensure their evolving
financial needs are being met.
- Engage in activities for continuous professional development of
the skills and knowledge to effectively perform the duties of the
- Accurately maintain client and company records, payments, etc.,
in a timely manner.
- Operate an automobile during both day and night
- High level of integrity.
- Strong work ethic and willing to work hours that include
weekday evenings and weekend hours.
- Strong interpersonal, relationship, and influence skills.
- Effective communication skills including listening, speaking
- Ability to analyze client needs, understand financial products,
complete collaborative discovery with client, and sell tailored
- The ability to influence others to take needed action.
- Demonstrate personal drive and resilience to achieve
- Willing and able to network for new clients.Educational
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; college degree
preferred.Computer Skills and Knowledge of Hardware & Software
- Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet
- Working knowledge of internet and email.Certifications &
Licenses (i.e., Series 6 & 63, CPA, etc.)
- Obtain and hold State Life and Health license prior to
- Obtain and hold the FINRA SIE, Series 6 and Series 63 within
one year of employment.Position Demands
- Access to an automobile and ability to maintain a valid drivers
Keywords: Western & Southern Life, Gastonia , Financial Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Shelby, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...