Accounting Team Lead
Company: The Bolton Group
Posted on: January 13, 2022
They are losing their Controller in January and ideally would
like to have someone hired and be able to cross-trained before
2 staff under them (AP & Staff Accountant)
This role will support the US business and roll up the accounting &
report to the Global Controller.
Need a jack of trades accountant that is hands-on!
Role is at their largest NA facility in Bessemer City, NC
Privately held global Israeli company developing and manufacturing
high-quality additives, compounds Servicing customers in over 50
countries, in Europe, North America, South America, Asia and the
Middle East, -1000 employees spread throughout our 18 production
sites, warehouses, sales and distribution offices around the world.
Position Summary and Purpose:
As a senior accountant, you will oversee the company's accounting
operations inculding, analyze complex financial records and
reports, regulate and authenticate financial transactions, maintain
a ledger to ensure effectiveness and accuracy of all accounting
tasks. It is your job to balance accounts and confirm and verify
bank statements on behalf of the company.
- Pursue general accounting, payables, billing, collection, cost
accounting, business analysis, financial reporting, tax reporting,
- Analyze and accurately report current months financial results
to the corporate management in accordance with corporate format and
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, Monthly
KPI as directed by corporate and management.
- Submit all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting
on a timely and accurate basis.
- Enforce and track accuracy of physical inventory and reported
results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments.
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs
are accurate and accounted for properly.
- Ensure bill of material and costing accurately reflect
- Conclude Monthly commission reports for outside sales and
- Analyze potential excess and obsolete inventory items
- Reconcile all inter-company accounts monthly.
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies.
Resolve questions of GAAP and internal controls with
- Ensure administrating of payroll needs are done correctly under
local laws and regulations.
- Report and comply with local, state, and federal government
reporting requirements and tax filing.
- Attend weekly staff meetings
- Reconcile financial and banking information for sister
companies as directed by corporate.
- 5-10 years of relevant professional experience in a
manufacturing environment, with an emphasis on cost accounting,
employment, and payroll taxes, reporting and variance
- Experience with Paychex software preferred.
- Experience in local, federal, tax laws and regulationsby
Keywords: The Bolton Group, Gastonia , Accounting Team Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Gastonia, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!